Monday 1 February 2010

Update - Feb 2010

So it's been a while since my last post which is down to a number of things, primarily having no internet where I now live being the main one.

I've been concentrating on a piece of work made up of shorts, poetry and photography of the local area that I live in, more of which will be to come.

I'm also looking at music production, so I'll be making my first steps in that in the next few months.

Just thought that I'd give a quick post whilst I have the chance and to make it clear that the blog hasn't been abandoned.

I've posted a piece below that I wrote last month, which forms part of the work mentioned above.  It's not a finished article but gives an idea of the kind of stuff that will be featured, although some of the stuff may be a little less literal, or obvious, as this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment