Monday 15 March 2010

A little note for you...

Hello there, dear reader.

If you come across this blog and decide you like what you see, please feel free to hit the lovely 'Follow' button on the page.  It just means that the likeliness of more people like yourself coming across the blog and more acknowledgement of my work.  This isn't just a hobby for me, and I would really like to make a livelihood out of this, so by simply hitting that button, you are doing me a big favour.  If you're on Facebook, you might like to become a Fan as well.  It just means I get a bit of a higher profile and more people get to read my work.

If you do like my stuff, then feel free to leave a comment.  If you don't, then feel free as well.  So long as its constructive, I'll take it on board.

Now I've pimped myself out, enjoy the rest of your day!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment