Tuesday 22 June 2010

Hello Reader,

For those of you having a look for the first time, welcome to my blog.

Just a bit to explain myself (for those of you familiar with my blog, feel free to skip this post).

I am a writer based in London and this is a platform in which to display some of my works.  I would love your feedback, whether you are just passing or a regular viewer.  You can do this here or via my Facebook page the link for which is on the right hand of this page.

I would also be interested in hearing from you if you are also a writer or someone based in the creative industries.  I would love to get involved with projects with other like minded people, such as film makers or those based in independent theatre.

My writing is quite diverse although the pieces on here are based in prose and mainly poetry at the moment. However if you are interested in screenplay and such like please get in touch.

I hope you enjoy what you read, but if you don't (or if you do) please feel free to pass on some constructive criticism.  Also bare in mind that this blog does not consist of my complete range of works, so again if you are interested in seeing more or anything else, get in touch.

Many thanks,
Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment